1.Data Controller The controller of personal data is Entsolve Yevhenii Lashutko located at Stefana Okrzei 64, lok. 3, 25-526 Kielce, Poland, with NIP: 6572965836, REGON: 520732433.
2.Purposes of data processing Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of orders and provision of services to customers,
- conducting marketing and promotional activities, including sending newsletters,
- conducting analytical and statistical activities,
- fulfilling legal obligations,
- ensuring the security of services provided by the company.
3.Categories of personal data Entsolve Yevhenii Lashutko may process the following categories of personal data:
- first and last name,
- residential or correspondence address,
- email address,
- phone number,
- data regarding orders and provided services,
- data regarding the use of company services.
4.Legal basis for processing personal data The legal basis for processing personal data is:
- consent of the data subject,
- necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party,
- necessity for compliance with legal obligations,
- legitimate interests of the data controller, including conducting marketing, promotional and analytical activities.
5.Recipients of personal data Personal data may be disclosed to entities cooperating with Entsolve Yevhenii Lashutko to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing personal data. These may include IT service providers, courier companies, financial institutions, marketing agencies. Personal data will not be disclosed to entities outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6.Retention period of personal data Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, unless there is another legal provision requiring a longer storage period. After this period, personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
7.Rights of the data subject Individuals whose personal data is processed by Entsolve Yevhenii Lashutko have the right to:
- access their personal data and obtain information about its processing
- rectify their personal data
- erase their personal data (right to be forgotten)
- restrict the processing of their personal data
- transfer their personal data
- object to the processing of their personal data
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8.Security of personal data Entsolve Yevhenii Lashutko uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect processed personal data against accidental or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access.